Marketing Your Business
If you own a business, no matter how small, you know that having your own website isn’t an option anymore.*
* If you’re just starting your business, haven’t gotten around to getting a website, or if you have one but aren’t happy with it, let’s get that fixed right away! I’ll make it affordable and almost painless.
Yes, you need a website, but not just any website. You need one that’s attractive, engaging, with a contemporary design, and great graphics too. A website with a purposely configured internal structure that helps your site get found on the first page of Google, not the last. You also need social signals and accounts, Google Maps, and listings on all the key online review sites and directories.
Whew! That’s a lot.
Not a problem. We’ve got you covered.
And whether you’re the type of business owner who likes to manage your website yourself, or the type who prefers not to ever have to think about it, or somewhere in between, we’ve got you covered there too.
Our local internet marketing services include:
Everything you can think of that has to do with building and maintaining websites from initial concept to daily management:
- Domain name research and assistance if you need a domain,
- Website design and set up,
- Managed hosting with updates and frequent full backups,
- Industrial strength website security (still so overlooked!),
- Graphic design services,
- Google ranking optimization (aka: SEO or Search Engine Optimization) including keyword research if needed,
- Reputation management, and
- Social media account set-up and management.
You can pick and choose the services you want to create the custom plan that fits your needs and budget.
Something else you probably already know — the internet loves video. That’s why YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine on the planet!
That means: video is no longer optional either.
So if your small business marketing plans don’t include video and lots of it, you’re missing traffic and sales because your customers — or would-be customers — are looking for you online.
Those potential customers are more attracted to and engaged by websites that feature video (you know, like those of your competitors). And the same is true for social media posts that feature video.
more engagement . . .
more clicks . . .
more conversions . . .
more revenue . . .
In short, YOU NEED VIDEO, and you need it now.
For more information about how you can incorporate video marketing into your marketing strategy affordably, see this Video page! Also see Reputation Management for examples of a really fabulous, inexpensive video everyone should have on their website.
Still, as great as it is, video isn’t everything. As you know all too well, there are other things to bear in mind.